Choosing the Right Childcare
Choosing the right childcare and preschool is vital, because you want the very best for your little one. At Sierra Learning Academy, we take pride in offering Fontana’s most compassionate and comprehensive educational childcare, but we understand that discerning parents want to check and double check each facility in the area. Ultimately, we are here to help and want your child grow and learn — even if that means taking your child elsewhere for early childhood education.
Important questions to ask any preschool or childcare facility include:
- What is your childcare philosophy?
- What is your child/teacher ratio?
- How do you accommodate allergies and food sensitivities?
- How do you deal with discipline and behavioral issues?
- Are parents welcome to stop by at any time?
- How do you handle late pick-ups or drop-offs and absent days?
- What is your policy regarding immunizations?
- Do you go on field trips? How do you travel?
- What is your cleaning and sanitization procedure when it comes to classrooms and toys?
- What does the tuition structure look like?
- What is your process for choosing staff?
- Do you experience high staff turnover rates?
- Is there medical care on staff?
- Are you licensed and accredited and by whom?
- Can I please have a list of references?
Do not hesitate to reach out to us today to find out more about our facility, our preschool and childcare programs, or our curriculum, or to register your child. We look forward to hearing from you soon.